Restore and Perfect Your Smile with Dental Crowns and Veneers
Your teeth can be damaged from decay, disease, your lifestyle, and more. Tooth damage can cause your smile to be unattractive due to discoloration or misalignment. Dental crowns and veneers provide a restorative and cosmetic solution for your decayed, damaged, or unattractive teeth.
An Essential and All-Purpose Restorative Dentistry Treatment
Dental crowns restore your tooth structure when you’ve lost a tooth or are experiencing tooth damage from decay or trauma. You risk further tooth damage the longer your tooth gap or exposed damage go untreated.
Dental crowns help eliminate the risk caused by decay, tooth loss, or tooth damage. A dental crown is an all-purpose treatment that can save your tooth and help prevent more costly procedures.
- Your dental crown is crafted from ceramic, porcelain, or porcelain fused to metal (PFM). A crown is strong and durable enabling you to bite and chew effectively.
- Your crown can be custom-designed to match your surrounding teeth and improve your smile.
- A crown helps restore the shape and alignment of your tooth structure following decay, damage, or trauma.
- Your dental crown improves the look of your tooth that has become discolored.
- A crown restores your tooth structure when used with a dental implant or a dental bridge for treating tooth loss.
A Simple Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure that Creates a Perfect Looking Smile
Veneers transform your teeth that have experienced damage, discoloration, or have an uneven appearance. Treatment with veneers can eliminate the embarrassment you feel when smiling.
- Your veneers are thin and wafer-like to provide custom-fitted appearance on the surface of your smile-zone (front teeth).
- A veneer is most often crafted from porcelain to provide you a durable, long-lasting smile enhancement. Veneers can last up to 20 years with proper care.
- Treatment with veneers is pain-free (sedation is available) and requires less preparation and time than treatment with a dental crown. Your new smile can be achieved with veneers in two appointments (one for tooth prep and one for custom-fitting them to your teeth).